City Permits and Landlord Approval

Need a permit for your signage? We can help. We can prepare a blue print for your signage, send it to your landlord/property manager for approval and then work with your city’s planning and building departments to get your sign permit. In California, only a licensed sign company can get a sign permit. After the sign is installed, the City will inspect the sign before approving your new signage. Once we have installed your sign, we work with the City inspector(s) to make sure that your new sign meets the permit requirements.